Oraima USB External Sound Card
|Audio Output Mode
|Surround, Mono, Stereo
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration
- Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter
- 7.1 Channel sound without the investment in a whole set of speakers!
- Stereo Output and Mono Microphone-Input Jack (Black) (with Volume/Sound Buttons
- The USB Virtual 7.1 Channel Sound Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop or notebook systems.
- Comes bundled with Xear 3D Sound simulation software, and turns your stereo speaker or earphones into a 7.1 channel environment! USB2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification USB HID Class Specification 1.1 USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0. Please note: This does not support Mac OS and Linux. Windows Only Version